Staying Compliant in an Ever-Changing Regulatory Environment
Staying proactive on regulatory requirements is a full-time job with rules and regulations rapidly changing and expanding. Let us help you be compliant and mitigate your risks and liabilities.
A few of our regulatory focuses include:
- COBRA Administration: Many employers are not aware of COBRA requirements when on-boarding new employees.
- WRAP Documents: A very common area on non-compliance. Do you have a properly formatted list of all benefit offerings available upon the request of an employee or in the event of an audit?
- Sexual Harassment Education Requirements: Have your employees taken the proper training course?
- Affordable Care Act: Are you above or below 50 full-time equivalent employees?
- Medicare: Are you aware of the letter that needs to go out once a year?
- ERISA & DOL: Does your retirement plan pass nondiscrimination testing?
We are constantly dissecting articles and publications, tuning into webinars, and attending events to stay up-to-date on regulatory changes. Leverage our knowledge to sleep better at night feeling confident you are in good standing.